Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Crossover Help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member WntrMute2's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2017
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Crossover Help

    I just replaced the 25 ohm pots on my stock N-800-F crossovers because the originals were non-functional. Unfortunately, I replaced the called for 25 ohm pots with 25K ohm pots. Needles to say, they are also non-functional-just on-off switches.

    I have a couple of 16 ohm L-pads but I am unsure how to wire them up in place of the stock pots+20 ohm resistors. Any help appreciated.

    I am planning on cloning the crossovers with PIO caps and new inductors soon but was hoping to get the stockers functioning better.

    Other advise welcome.

    Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.